Get your shot, Not the Flu
Everyone needs a flu shot, even you. Flint Hills Community Health Center and United Healthcare Kansas want to help. Get your shot now.
Protect yourself and your family by getting immunized
Getting vaccinated is one of the most effective ways to protect you and your family from many diseases. Flint Hills Community Health Center will keep you up-to-date on your recommended vaccines. Walk-ins welcome during our immunization hours.
Vaccines that we offer
- Chickenpox (Varicella)
- Diptheria, tetanus, and pertussis (Tdap)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)
- Human papillamavirus (HPV)
- Influenza (Flu) – Seasonal
- Measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR)
- Meningitis (Meningococcal)
- Pneumonia (Pneumococcal)
Modified Immunizations Hours
Due to COVID-19 Response
Save time by printing and filling out the flu vaccination consent form and bringing it with you.