Schedule Your COVID-19 Vaccination
COVID-19 vaccinations are now available to everyone 16 and older. Schedule your vacciantion today.
Protect yourself and your family by getting immunized
Getting vaccinated is one of the most effective ways to protect you and your family from many diseases. Flint Hills Community Health Center will keep you up-to-date on your recommended vaccines. Walk-ins welcome during our immunization hours.
Vaccines that we offer
- Chickenpox (Varicella)
- Diptheria, tetanus, and pertussis (Tdap)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)
- Human papillamavirus (HPV)
- Influenza (Flu) – Seasonal
- Measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR)
- Meningitis (Meningococcal)
- Pneumonia (Pneumococcal)
Modified Immunizations Hours
Due to COVID-19 Response
Save time by printing and filling out the flu vaccination consent form and bringing it with you.